Since the height of the Omicron wave in DC, cases have dropped by more than 90% and there's been a 95% reduction in hospitalizations. Mayor Muriel Bowser has updated the indoor venue policy (VaxDC) beginning today, February 15, 2022, and the mask mandate policy starting March 1, 2022.
Beginning February 15, 2022, indoor venues will no longer be required to verify that patrons are vaccinated. However, businesses may choose to keep vaccination requirements in place.
Our restaurants, L'Ardente and Tatte Bakery are no longer requiring proof of vaccine, however, the mask mandate is still in place.
On March 1, 2022 masks will not be required at:
- Restaurants and bars
- Sports and entertainment venues
- Gyms, recreation centers, and indoor athletic facilities
- House of worship
- Grocery stores and pharmacies
- Retail establishments
- DC Government offices/areas with no public interaction
In following these latest guidelines, Capitol Crossing and Capitol Crossing Advisors falling under a private business will be lifting the indoor mask mandate in common areas, rooftop lounge, fitness & conference centers, starting March 1, 2022. However, those who chose to wear a mask are welcome to do so.
If there are any questions or concerns, pplease feel free to reach out to your managers Alexandra Francois.
Frequently Asked Questions — COVID 19
1. Will the building remain key-card access only?
The main lobby doors at both 200 and 250 Mass are unlocked. Employees will still need to use their fobs to get to their floors.
2.With the new guidelines for masks indoors, do you anticipate requiring masks for the common areas?
Starting March 1, 2022, the indoor mask policy at Capitol Crossing will be lifted. That said, masks will not be required in common areas, rooftop lounge, fitness and conference centers. However, those who chose to wear a mask are welcome to do so.
3. Will Capitol Crossing Advisors be providing masks?
There will be a limited amount of masks available at the main lobby for those in need.
CLEANING & BUILDING SYSTEMS
1. Will hand sanitizers be available throughout the building?
Yes, hand sanitizer stations will remain available throughout the building common areas.
2. Have you made any adjustments to building air circulation and filtration?
Yes, our HVAC systems are equipped with MERV 15 air filters, capable to trapping air particulates, including bacteria and viruses down to 0.3 microns. We have also increased our fresh air intake.
TENANT SPACES & AMENITY AREAS
1. Am I required to wear a face mask inside my suite?
Each Tenant is responsible for outlining and enforcing guidelines around personal protection equipment, vaccination, work hours, illness monitoring, as well as any other health and safety procedures within their suite. We encourage everyone to adhere to best practices and guidelines outlined by the CDC and Mayor Bowser's Office.
2. What is the maximum occupancy for the Conference Center at this time?
Per the latest guidelines, the Conference Center can now be used to 100% capacity. As a reminder the maximum occupancy for the Conference Center is 212 people.
- Conference Room A 63 people
- Conference Room B 101 people
- Conference Room C 48 people
3. What is the maximum occupancy for the penthouse event box?
The rooftop event box has a maximum occupancy of 178 people.
4. What is the maximum occupancy for the rooftop terrace?
The maximum occupancy is 183 people for the rooftop terrace.
5.Are we required to wear a face masks while in the conference center, fitness center, or rooftop?
Yes! Following the latest guidelines mask are required INDOORS. Masks are now required when using the conferences center, while exercising in the gym, while using the rooftop lounge/event box.
6. Are food and beverages allowed in the amenity areas?
Yes, based on the latest guidelines, our amenity spaces can be use to its full capacity.
7. Are group exercises allowed in the fitness studio?
Yes, group exercises are allowed in the fitness studio.
8. Are the showers and saunas open?
Yes, showers and saunas are now open and can be used.
9. Do we still have to sign the COVID fitness waiver?
No, you no longer need to sing the COVID fitness waiver in order to have access to the gym. However, if you feel sick you should still stay home whether you are fully vaccinated or not.
10. How do I get access to the gym?
You will still have to sign the fitness waiver if you have not done so previously. If we have a fitness waiver on file for you, access will be automatically re-instated.
1. If someone at my company tests positive for COVID, do I have to notify property management?
Yes. We ask that all suspected and confirmed cases of COVID continue to be immediately reported to your property management team. Protocols and response plans for disinfection and communication of COVID related incidents remain in place.