The parking garage servicing Capitol Crossing is located beneath 250 Massachusetts Ave. The entrance to the parking facility is at the corner of 3rd St and G St. NW. The parking facility is open 24-hours a day for those with monthly parking with their fobs. Visitor parking is available during the hours of operations listed below:
Hours of Operations
|Monday - Friday||6:00 am - 12:00 am|
|Saturday||6:00 am - 12:00 am|
|Sunday||6:00 am - 12:00 am|
Rates are as follow:
|Reserve Service||$540 + Tax|
|Monthly||$270.00 + Tax|
|Daily||$20.00 + Tax|
|Hourly (up to 2 hrs)||$13|
|Early Bird (in by 8:00 am)||$16|
EV charging is available on P1, through BLINK on a first-come first-serve basis and is a free of charge. Blink does require that the user register to get a free card/code. A temporary hold of $25 will be placed on your card, however, that amount will be released in 2-3 business days.
Charging as a Member
- After you have downloaded the Mobile App and logged in, you will be taken to the Blink Map screen. You will see your location marked by a grey dot.
- If your location setting is turned on you will see green dots which represent the chargers near you.
- You may also search by address, city, state, or business category in the “Locate Charging Stations” search at the bottom of the screen.
- You may either select a charging location by tapping on a green dot or you may select a charging location from the drop-down of locations after you completed your search.
- When you have selected a charger from your location, you will see the location details and if the charger is available.
- The unit number can be found at the bottom right corner of the screen of the charger.
- Tap “Start Charge”.
- Plug in your vehicle and the charger will automatically start within 3 to 20 seconds.
To use a Blink Code as a Member
- You can also generate a Blink Code, tap “Account” on the bottom right.
- Tap “Payment”
- Tap “Create Blink Code” on the top right.
- The codes are good for a one time use and expire in 12 hours.
- Enter the Blink code where the screen says, “Charging as a guest/have a code?
***If you are a member, you will not need to enter any of your billing information if you are logged into your account***
For your convenience, we’ve added an amenity bay on P1. Here you will find a vacuum, air, battery charges, and window cleaning all free of charge. These parking spaces are for temporary use and should NOT be used as permanent parking.
If you would like to provide parking validation for your guests and visitors, please contact Robert Ivory (202-407-2671) with Colonial Parking.
The parking garage is managed and operated by Colonial Parking. Please reach out to them directly to set up individual or corporate monthly accounts or with any questions.
Robert Ivory - General Manager